Search This Blog

Loading...

09 September 2011

Calling Javascript when JQuery UI Tab is selected or clicked

 Recently I had a requirement in one of my project. I am using JQuery UI Tabed view and what I required was to send an Ajax call when a tab is selected. At the start I find it tough to capture onClick or onSelect event of tabs. But later on I got the solution, I would like to share it with all of you. In below given example I put both solutions that I found to capture if a tab is clicked or selected.



2 comments:

  1. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. Its great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.

    Volvo 760 Turbocharger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Won't work on current versions of jQuery. :(
    better approach: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3641154/jquery-trapping-tab-select-event

    ReplyDelete