E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Microsoft Certified Technology specialist (MCTS) in Database Development, looking for challenging opportunity
- More than 10 years on hands experience in web application development and database solutions
- Proven expertise in database architect, database designing, development, maintenance and troubleshooting with SQL server 2008, SQL Server 2005, MySQL 5.0, PostgreSQL, Oracle 8i
- Professional experience in implementing data migration, data integration, setting data administration policy, setting data access rules and security, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Expertise in writing queries, functions, stored procedures and triggers
- Experience in information system analysis, module design and testing
- Efficiently administer web based ERP project, handled corporate training. Involve in remote server maintenance and activities like daily uploading and downloading of projects.
Relevant Soft Skills:
- Strong team leader and committed team player with sound judgment and excellent motivation skills
- Successfully assisted clients by determining problems and provided resolutions on technical or service difficulties.
- Proven Telephonic communication skills with professional and sophisticated manner
- Excellent at work prioritization and meeting all work schedules in a time and cost effective manner
Database Programmer November 2010 to April 2014
Cranesmart Systems Inc., Edmonton, AB, Canada
(Cranesmart Systems Inc. is industry leaders in manufacturing wireless crane safety equipment)
- Successfully assisted in the planning, design, development of new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
- Collected, analyzed and documented user's requirements for new in-house business application. Designed workflow chart and functional modules for the system
- Designed and developed a database to incorporate all existing requirements and to encompass future requirements
- Designed and developed robust PHP application having advanced admin control panel, a ticketing system,CRM module, module for production, service and shipping departments, advanced search features and reports to fulfill all business needs.
- Successfully migrate the data from CSV files, MS Access 97 database and Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 data structure files. Integrate it with new Postgres SQL database
- Write pgSQL scripts and triggers to validate data and set rules.
Team Lead August 2003 to March 2010
Squad Technologies Private Limited, India
(Squad Technologies is a leading USA & UK based software development company involved in designing, development and delivering high fidelity solutions to meet various business needs)
- Remote maintenance of servers, Daily Backup of database and website
- Responsible for development, maintenance of ERP Project
- Played key role in company’s various other website design and development project, communicating with clients, project analysis, DB design, project function module design and preparing specification of the projects as well
- Successfully provided performance optimization of website and database, troubleshoot and resolve all database related problems as well as to solve all data integration related issue
- Communicate electronically and in person with clients experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced and solutions
- Successfully implemented database integration to extract, filter and loading data from various databases using DTS and SSIS packages
- Involved in implementing effective strategy to make the database highly available and scalable
- Established and efficiently implemented standards for SQL Server coding, maintenance and tuning
- Developed various application level functions, store procedures, DML triggers
- Implemented DDL triggers, various check constraint to provide data validation
- Responsible for scheduling and monitoring maintenance plan and SQL Server Jobs
- Build and reorganize database Indexing on required objects
- Solve performance related issues by performing Query Optimization and Performance Tuning
- Specify users, logins and user access levels for each segment of database, to manage SQL Server security
- Implement backup and recovery strategy for all major production systems
- Conducted trainings and delivered numerous technical sessions in SQL Server 2005.
- Code reviewing and making sure code comply with current company standards.
- Testing of T-SQL scripts and patches before deploying on production
Teacher/Lecturer March 2003 to July 2003
Information Technology Centre, Mogri, India
- Involved in teaching activities of computer basics, conduct practical and theory sessions for Oracle, C and C++
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry (BSC) May 1998
Gujarat University, India
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) August 2001 – March 2003
Information Technology Centre, India
Business Professional Programmer (Doeacc O Level) July 2002
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist April 2010
(Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Database Development)